平成19年9月13日木曜日

First Blog Post

I have never blogged before, and I never thought that I would have, but I guess that now is as good a time as any. Anyways, I'm currently a 1st Year student at the University of Virginia taking First Year Japanese. I must say that the magnitude of work in that class is extreme, although it is manageable. It certainly does exceed all of the work in all of my other classes (ENWR 110, PHYS 151, and MATH 231) combined, however. Nevertheless, it is definitely worthwhile (besides, it is too late to drop now jk), and hopefully, it will be rewarding. It is hard work, but I don't seriously mind although I do sometimes wish that there was less. Some days are better than others though, so I guess it evens out. Overall, though, I must say that Japanese is my most enriching class thus far, and it can be fun sometimes once one searches past all of the work, but the class just seems to move at a brisk lightning-fast pace. So today I went to the East Asian Major/Minor session thingy, and it was interesting, albeit short. I mean, it was good, although I did think that Wilson-san was a little soft-spoken. Even so, it was very informative. Umm, what else is there to say? Well.... can't think of anything. Oh well. I guess that means that I'm done then.

3 件のコメント:

Sato さんのコメント...

こんにちは、リンさん。

Good to know that you are enjoying the class. Are you thinking of majoring/minoring East Asia related field?

Vero さんのコメント...

Hey Eric, you're a funny kid. and I'm surprised you haven't taken a japanese class before.

クイエン さんのコメント...

I'm looking forward to doing the skit that we brilliantly thought of. :D
good luck with your classes.