平成19年10月12日金曜日

Stressful week over... and a new one to soon begin

Coming back from Fall Break and doing all of this college crap that I had neglected to do made this week more stressful than ever, although the break was a nice change of pace. I had an English research paper to start and complete is one day (I knew about it for about two weeks though), an impossible physics assignment due (had 10 days - but really, it was impossible), a massive amount of math homework and a quiz to study for (had about a week to do all of that) and a Japanese skit to prepare, and a Japanese test to prepare for. And all of this fun happened in the course of ... three days. I also have to lead a discussion on two case study things for English on Monday. Today, I also found out that there's a Physics midterm on Monday... and the thing was, I wasn't even planning on going to class on Monday. I guess I am now. Perhaps I should pay more attention to the syllabus. Oh well. Life royally sucks.
Anyways, in relation to Japanese, I felt confident in Chapter 3 materials, and I think that I did well on the test. Nevertheless, I feel a B coming along only because I know that I most likely screwed up somewhere along the line. Even if I have full confidence in my ability (which I don't), somehow, I know that I'll still screw up. That's just how things are. So there's this Chapter 4 grammar sheet thingy to do as well... and that always takes forever. I know that I'll get killed in the drills coming up next week, as my usual response is either a) nothing or b) huh?. I think that I'll take a friend's advice and try to do the Mallard exercises earlier so that I'm not completely lost. What's the worst that can happen?

0 件のコメント: