平成19年10月5日金曜日

Back home... (I'll fit in Japanese somehow)

At this point, I feel as if I may have enough knowledge to maybe perhaps type up a blog entry in Japanese. However, since this is due by the end of today and I'm really tired, I'll forgo that plan this week and continue once again in English. Well, today I went back home for fall break. The ride was long as we literally parked the car in the middle of the highway before the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel. It was heavily congested, it took about forty minutes to even start moving again after we stopped. I feel bad for saying this, but at least five people better have died in that accident to have made me wait that long. Then again, what can one possibly do? I went to my high school's homecoming came, only to come to the realization that high school, in terms of sports at least, pales in comparison to college (and we lost too). Anyways, onward to Japanese...
First things first: Mallard sucks. It seems to be VERY picky with answers, and it no margin for error. It even says that a correct answer is incorrect, and that is very interesting to me. Other than that, chapter 3 is coming along swimmingly. Everything so far seems to be going okay. All in all, I am more confident with Chapter 3 than Chapter 2. The only thing that I honestly don't like is Mallard. Mallard doesn't like me, and I don't like it. It takes so long to do it "correctly" (and by that, I mean it's way). I often believed that the program was busted, and it very well may be, but I eventually got a 100% on everything, albeit after many, many submissions.

1 件のコメント:

Lauren C. さんのコメント...

I agree. I hate Mallard. It's really really really dumb and persnickity (I might have spelled that wrong, or I might have even made it up)... it takes for freaking ever for it to ACTUALLY work. And I also agree that it takes a lot of effort to write a blog in Japanese on a Friday afternoon when all I want to do is relax...