平成20年2月1日金曜日

This semester and other stuff...

Well, my computer sorta kinda died yesterday, and it's going to take the awesome (and I state this very sarcastically) Dell company about 2 stupid weeks to fix it. And I also don't know where the post office place thing is, and the whole shipping of a big giant box with a computer inside seems like a big confusing hassle. Furthermore, there's a ginormous chance that I'll royally screw it up. As such, I'll likely be typing these blog entires on suitemates' computers in the meantime (probably this and next week's entry). In other words, they'll probably be in English as I don't think that it would be ethical to install Japanese thingies on their computers, and it's way too complicated anyways. Doesn't life suck so very much?
Anyways, my method for studying Japanese is cramming and just general studying that I really don't know how to describe as it's just, well... studying. Also, there's this huge luck/fate/Godspeed factor that goes onto the tests/quizzes because they're just either really easy or ridiculously WTF... I have no idea/umm.../How am I suppossed to know.../ I just straight up forgot.
My goals for this semester include surviving... oh, and doing well. But we'll see how that plays out...

2 件のコメント:

Kappa さんのコメント...

ざんえんですね。Maybe it won't take as long as they say it will, hopefully? ASCITのラブにブログをかいに行きますか。がんばってください!

H Pham さんのコメント...

がんばりましょう!